Why Support The Cornerstone Foundation?
How would you like to increase your organisation’s brand awareness and drive employee engagement whilst meeting your Corporate Social responsibility aims, and supporting your local community?
Engaging with The Cornerstone Foundation could help you achieve all this, and more. Cornerstone is a leading Scottish charity that helps people with disabilities and support needs to lead a valued life.
We can help you positively communicate your organisation’s support to the public, peers and customers. Our marketing and communications team will work alongside your organisation to deliver enhanced media coverage of your involvement, helping raise awareness for your brand.
Did you know that an organisation’s reputation for social responsibility is the fifth most important driver of employee engagement? Your staff can get involved in many excellent activities either as teams or individuals and help change the lives of children, young people and adults with disabilities and support needs. This will increase team morale and motivation, adding to your competitive edge as an organisation.
And the ‘more’ bit? There will be opportunities to engage with a project or service on a deeper level and gain an understanding of some of the social issues we address. Seeing first hand the difference the right care and support can make is a positive eye opener.
We have some fantastic relationships with businesses and organisations large and small across Scotland who have helped the people we support to live independently, engage in meaningful activities, to have friends and to play an active part in our society.
Corporate contributions and sponsorship are essential to helping Cornerstone provide high quality services. Long term partnerships give us the financial security to plan into the future which means a better service for the people we support.
- You can sponsor one of our fundraising events like our Annual Fundraising Dinner in Aberdeen, Burns Supper in Dundee or smaller community events throughout the year
- You can sponsor a page in our annual report and your logo will be seen by a circulation of 3,000
- Staff committees can create their own fundraising opportunities and activities throughout the year, or staff can make individual commitments – our dedicated Fundraising team will be happy to help out with ideas and provide guidance on practicalities
- Your staff can take part in a corporate volunteering day
- Take part in our campaigns, such as the Christmas campaign or 'Home is Where the Heart is'
- Meet your corporate social responsibility (CSR) aims. We can develop a bespoke programme of events and opportunities designed to suit your company
- Communicate your organisation's support positively to the public, your stakeholders and customers.
- Involve and engage your staff through fundraising and volunteering activities
- Increased team morale and motivation
- Your employees, customers and contacts can gain a greater understanding of what Cornerstone does
- Support your local community
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we could work together or alternatively call on 01224 256 000