The Cornerstone Training Academy is committed to assisting all those working within the Scottish health and social care sector to be registered and qualified in line with Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) requirements.
“My assessor Anna is always supportive and easily contactable, whether it’s by phone or email. She is always positive and gives constructive and helpful feedback.”
Mel Hawley, support worker
Cornerstone's SQA Approved Centre is accredited to deliver:
- SVQ Levels 2, 3 & 4 (SCQF Levels 6,7 & 9) in Social Services and Healthcare
- SVQ Level 3 (SCQF Level 7) Community Justice: Working with Offending Behaviour SVQ Levels 3 & 4 (SCQF Levels 7 & 9) in Management
- Professional Development Award) (PDA) in Management (SCQF Levels 8 & 9)
- PDA in Assessment and Internal Verification (SCQF Level 8)
- PDA in Promoting Excellence in Dementia Skilled Practice (SCQF Level 7)
- Customer Service SVQ Level 1 (SCQF Level 4)
- Award in Volunteering Skills (SCQF Level 5)
- Core Skills (SCQF Levels 4 & 5)
If you are interested in finding out more about the qualifications we can offer and our pricing, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0300 131 3333.
We may be able to offer assistance with funding as we are a Student Award Agency for Scotland (SAAS), and an Individual Learning Account (ILA) provider.